Visa Guidance for Individuals
IMCOSA specialises in South African immigration from the UK, Europe, N&S America, Asia and Africa. Our temporary & permanent residence applications include: Extended Visit, Work, Business, Retirement, Studies/Education, Relatives, Citizenship (see also overview of immigration categories). Applications are submitted in South Africa, the UK, Europe and most countries internationally. For an initial free assessment simply submit your details below or give us a call. Scroll down to view further details regarding our services.
Tel Cape Town (CBD) +27 (0) 21 462 3184
Tel Johannesburg / Pretoria +27 (0) 11 326 5131
As South Africa's premier visa and immigration consulting firm, we focus solely on the success of visa applications and related immigration services. We are proud to provide our clients with 14 years of experience and a distinguished success record regarding all visa applications.
Our services are directed at individuals as well as corporate clients.
We understand that in the context of any person's relocation to South Africa (be it a worker, an entrepreneur, a retiree, a student, a visitor or a relative of a South African citizen) the successful application for an appropriate residence visa or permit is critical. Securing this visa or permit is the main pre-requisite for the person's personal and professional start in the country. It is with this in mind that we approach our work and deliver our services to you, resulting in the high levels of motivation, precision and personal and professional dedication we have become known for.
In choosing the visa or permit category and in preparing the application there are numerous pitfalls that can cause delays and may even jeopardize the application. Throughout the application process IMCOSA offers you the certainty that the application is prepared diligently and comprehensively, that relevant authorities are dealt with in the appropriate manner and that applicable legislation as well as relevant amendments to it are thoroughly understood in order to ensure the final success of the application process.
The services of IMCOSA pertaining to visa applications include the following amongst others:
- Consultation in respect of the appropriate visa or permit type and respective requirements
- Professional guidance in respect of the necessary documentation and information
- Tight control of time frames/deadlines according to client’s individual requirements
- Co-ordination of translation and certification of documents by third parties
- Facilitation of chartered accountant’s certificates
- Drafting of business plans
- Registration of companies through our partners
- Obtaining recommendations by the Departments of Trade and Industry or Labour
- Advising on Employment Equity Plans (EEP) and Workplae Skills Plans (WSP)
- Application for evaluation of applicant’s qualifications by South African qualifications authorities (SAQA)
- Liaising with future employers
- Coordinating the placement of newspaper & media adverts
- Completing online and physical application forms
- Drafting of relevant correspondence and motivations
- Arranging for the import of pets
- Booking of appointments with VFS (Visa Facilitation Services)
- Accompanying clients to submission of applications and interviews (depending on region of submission)
- Close monitoring of the application process and its timely completion
- Representation of the client before the authorities in all aspects as far as legally permissible
- Collection of the visa or permit (depending on region of submission)
Other immigration services include movals, advice on schools and education, financial and tax advice and assistance with employment, property purchases and insurance.
IMCOSA is a privately owned immigration & legal consulting firm. All work is overseen by qualified immigration practitioners registered with the Dept of Home Affairs. We are not affiliated with the South African government. IMCOSA consultants advise each client individually on the details and intricacies of the process involved. An application for South African residence does not prescribe the use of representation (www.home-affairs.gov.za). IMCOSA does not charge for the provision of application forms. The forms can also be collected free of charge at the Dept of Home Affairs.