Are you looking to hire international talent in South Africa? Avoid the complex and often lengthy visa application process by letting us do the work.
Make use of IMCOSA's Corporate Services if your organisation is:
- A South African company currently employing or planning to employ foreigners; or
- A foreign company with representation in South Africa currently employing or planning to employ foreigners; or
- A foreign company planning to send staff to South Africa.
IMCOSA offers the full range of immigration services to ensure that your foreign employees settle into their positions in no time at all, and without complications. We also take care of all visa and immigration requirements for accompanying family members.
Work-related visas include the following:
General Work Visa for foreign employees see details
Critical Skills Visa for foreign employees see details
Intra-Company Transfer Visa for foreign employees see details
Three key benefits of working with IMCOSA
Efficient turn-around of visa applications: IMCOSA has an excellent working relationship with the Corporate Accounts Unit and relevant senior officials at the South African Department of Home Affairs. This, together with our experience and the high quality of our work, ensures that applications prepared by us are processed without delay.
Reliable, committed service to your organisation: IMCOSA has a 95% retention rate of corporate clients. This is testament to the continued trust our clients have in our team and its ability to deliver. We strive to live up to this expectation in every interaction.
- Experts in the field of immigration: IMCOSA has been providing corporate immigration services for a full decade. Its team of seasoned attorneys and registered immigration practitioners actively engages in various industry bodies, ensuring that over and above our experience, we also have a finger on the pulse with all things related to South African immigration.
IMCOSA's clients include:
IMCOSA also offers assistance around related immigration services for a smooth relocation to South Africa. This includes international transfer of funds, housing, schooling, tax requirements, recruitment and insurance. See details
Contact a consultant
For your specific visa requirements, please feel free to get in touch with our dedicated corporate services managers:
- Marjoke Naude +27 (0)11 326 5131 (Johannesburg and Pretoria, Gauteng)
- Nicola van Rensburg +27 (0)21 462 3184 (Cape Town, Western Cape)