Paid a deposit to Home Affairs? Claim it back now or lose it forever!

The Department of Home Affairs has officially announced that it wants to get rid of outstanding so-called "repatriation guarantees" or "deposits" that it currently still holds. If you have returned home or have received permanent residence – you need to claim your money back now. NB: If you fail to do so by 28 February 2015, the money will be forfeited. IMCOSA assists with applications – please contact us here for further information:

Western Cape Office - Cape Town
Units 84-85
Roeland Square, Roeland Street
Cape Town 8001

Gauteng Office - Johannesburg
Unit 1-002
Grayston Mews, 134 Grayston Drive
Sandton 2146

IMCOSA - Immigration Consultants South Africa - Visa Services, Immigration Agents